HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone !! I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas and new years eve/day. I know now it’s the new year everyone has probably started with their new years resolutions. Me on the other hand, I’m not one for making new year’s resolutions.
1. I usually break them within the 1st few months.
2. Why should you have to wait for a whole new year to start making changes?
What I do make, is a list of things I hope to achieve and do this year that I didn’t manage to do last year and tick them off as I complete them. Some of which can be achieved quickly and some will take a whole year for me to say I have achieved it.
What to expect from the blog this year:
– I am in the process of contacting some companies so hopefully there will be some giveaways and competitions
– More reviews and recipes
– Some better photos 🙂
– Some holiday related baking
My aims and goals for 2012:
– Blog more often and consistent
– Improve my food photography and buy a proper camera
– Work with more charities and do more fundraisers
– Organise another big event
– Improve my piping on cakes
– Respond to my emails and texts quicker
– Try and follow recipes from books more
I had a great year full of experiences and surprises which I have to carry through into this year
– I organised my first wedding for 200 people in July
– Worked at Buckingham Palace
– Worked with an amazing chocolatier, William Curley
– Worked at the Queen’s Function at Waltham Forest and actually met the Queen and her husband
– Participated in a few bake sales and received some great responses
– Someone cried with a joy at the sight of their birthday cake.
(The first picture doesn’t belong to me)Oh So Sweet Baker x