Okay guys, here is a very quick post and recipe here for you. This pizza is perfect if you are short for time and hungry. While I call it a pizza it is really a tortilla wrap with pizza like toppings and looks like a pizza. Of course this pizza is no knead, no bake and it’s lower in carbs than an ordinary pizza. I’ve already made a fake pizza on here but this is one is even quicker and is ready in a total of 2 minutes. Your welcome!
For the pizza…
1 wholewheat or white tortilla
2 tbsp tomato passata
1/4 red pepper diced
Handful of baby spinach
3 pepperoni slices
4 cooked king prawns
40g cheese ( mozzerella & cheddar)
Pinch of chilli flakes
Torn basil leaves
- Slightly brown the tortilla in a dry frying on medium high heat pan till it starts to crisp up a bit. Approx 15secs each side.
- Place the tortilla on a plate and spread on the tomato passata.
- Sprinkle on the peppers and spinach, then top with the prawns and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and melt in the microwave for a minute.
- Scatter the chilli flakes over the pizza and top with torn basil.
Oh So Sweet Baker’s Notes
- This is what I now call leftover munches. Feel free to use up any leftover’s you may have in your fridge to make toppings for this pizza.
- You can skip making the tortilla crispy making your pizza even quicker to prepare.
- This isn’t a pick up by the hand kind of pizza. You will need a fork and a knife.
Oh So Sweet Baker x